- HEALTH & SAFETY
Elekore requires that all participants in its on-site conferences and courses – including standard participants, speakers, exhibitors, staff and contractors are vaccinated or recovered. Only fully vaccinated / negative RTCR report taken within 72 hours prior to event arrival will be able to participate in an on-site event or course. Please note that the only proof of vaccination as defined by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, feeling unwell, or suspect have symptoms of COVID-19, please seek medical attention and do not attend the event.
- TO PROTECT OUR DELEGATES DURING THE EVENT:
- All delegates are required to use a facemask covering nose and mouth at all times.
- Temperature check points are set up upon entry to the venue and a temperature check is required prior to event entry each day.
- Hand sanitizing will be set up throughout the venue.
- Hotel staff will also wear masks at all times.
- Event registration will require minimal touch.
- Signs are posted throughout the event reminding delegates to: Encourage social distancing, -Wash and sanitize hands often, especially after interacting with a high-touch surface.